I have x number of BTC in Coinomi transferred to an account under my name. I was told that I need liquidity funds What do I need to withdraw BTC

I have x number of BTC in Coinomi transferred to an account under my name. I was told that I need liquidity funds to withdraw them to my bank. Do I need a different wallet other than Coinomi.What do I need to withdraw BTC as the coins are visible but how do I tell if they are real, I am completely without knowledge.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/6hCanFX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks