Cant connect sparrow wallet to node using username and pass

Im trying to connect my node to sparrow wallet on two computers on the same network. As I understand I have to use authenticate using User/pass option on sparrow. This is the same computer I have the node running on. I have the bitcoin.conf file set up with server=1 rpcuser=user rpcpassword=pass however when I test the connection I get this error msg on sparrow Could not connect:

User/pass authentication failed Ive checked many times and the user and pass match, so Im not sure what is the issue here. If i dont use the authentication option, sparrow connects to the node with no issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/qGQw9C2
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks