Is Clux Wallet Genuine? I am asked to add funds to my Clux Wallet in order tp generate a private key

I am new to crypto trading. My crypto trader refused to send the earnings to Binance or WazirX saying there are issues with these wallets on their side. And deposited my funds in a crypto wallet called Clux Wallet. Now to withdraw or send the money in that wallet, I am being askes to add more money to my wallet to generate a private key. Is clux wallet genuine?



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/tu1L6Zy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks