Im confuesd please help

My question is back in 2016 i purchased bitcoin not knowing nothing about it forgot i even had it they were i believe segwit or bip39 anyways when i got back into trying to locate my wallets no data is showing on my wallets someone told me somthing about a fork and changing software not really sure but my real question is when i go try and get back in my wallets do i need to be on the same path and server as when i did the actual transactions? Alot of my addresses start with bc1q if thats any help thank you for your time



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/GSvxt5s
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks