Selling STACKS (STX) @presale price for folks who intend to hold for longterm

I am selling STX at presale price, just doing this to help the community members in acquiring more STX as I am one of the earliest investors. STX is a beautiful investment and mechanism and I may not be alive to witness a lot of it’s evolution cos I am of old age. Kindly in box me if you’re interested in buying 100,000 unit and above. Thanks. PS: For those who don’t know what STX is, it’s a BTC sidechain/layer2 and the next thing to happen after BTC. It’s also the foundation on which the BTC ecosystem is built upon. Do Your Own Research (DYOR)

Interested individuals can also text me here +1 209 441-8581‬ as I am finding it a bit difficult to navigate this platform.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/QDNHYvO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks