Blockchain.com holding all my funds

On Feb 23 2023 I recived an email from blockchain.com telling me my verification was unsuccessful and would be contacted in a few weeks. I have been a verified user for almost 10 years. I have been in contact with them and they have been of no help at all. All my funds are locked up on their exchangeand I am unable to move them off. They are giving me NO information at all only to repeat in a few weeks, its been a month and I have got no where. I feel sick, i have lost everything



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/15WCXI2
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks