How can I get a bitcoin address which allows a customer to see funds of their wallet but not deposit? Deposit needs to be done by a 3rd party

According to another user here I am mistaken about how public keys work. I want a customer to have a wallet to which they have a public address to view funds only and I have another public address to deposit to. How can I derive such a key that can view only but not deposit to the public address? I want to make a crypto gift card I can reload and my customers can verify funds.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/UvT3Iw9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks