Found 2015 seed phrase - NOT bip32 or common format! Cant open it!

Found lost seed phrase from 2015 behind picture frame... Actually two of them. BUT I have no idea what wallet it goes to. 12 word phrase. The words are not recognized as part of the bip32 word set. Importing to electrum and scanning for old accounts yields nothing.

I went to length to make sure I didnt lose the phrase.. Nobody warned that something like this could be an issue.

Maybe to start if anyone knows where I could find an archive of old word lists from outdated wallets to see if I can match some of the non bip3 words with another format?

Of course I will be generous if anyone is able to help!!!



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/TkRuraJ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks