What's the "weight" meaning in fundrawtransaction cmd's input_weights parameter

I am trying to use bitcoin-cli fundrawtransaction to add inputs to a transaction with only outputs generated from other program. I need to use the specific inputs from my wallet. But I only find the input_weights parameter to do it. (there is no "inputs" parameter). I don't know how to set the weight in the input_weights and don't know what's their effects.

There seems to be a min(165) and max(400000) value of weight which I find it in the code. If I send a value between min and max, the difference seems to be the fee I pay in the transaction. The problem is what weight should I set? Is there any different between different input weight?

I know the concept of size/weight of transaction. But I don't know the meaning of input weight and don't know how to set it correctly. Thanks!



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/9de5jB3
via IFTTT

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks