How to generate coinbase transaction in Python

I know that on this forum a lot of questions on this topic, I check this all (not all but most) and can't find the solution for my task. I am create my own algorithm for mining Bitcoin on Python, this one for solo mining. So, I wrote all necessary methods for this, including hashing Merkle root, calculate block header etc. But now, I stack about few weeks on coinbase transaction. I check materials from here (https://learnmeabitcoin.com/technical/mining/coinbase-transaction/) about this and try to implement all logic for this, but can't fully understand how to make this. I wanna include new rules (BIP34 - block header, BIP141 - SegWit tx) in this algorithm, but my knowledge about hashing this is not enough :( Can someone provide maybe more materials, some samples of code, or describe details about generating coinbase transaction? Any information will be very helpfull, hope on your help. Also, I training on Bitcoin core in regtest mode, and when I use "generatetoaddress" method (for generate blocks) this one doesn't gen coinbase tx with BIP34 & BIP141 requirements, maybe I need set more config for this one? I found someone say about blockversion arg, is it true? Thank you all ^^ P.S. If i miss some details about my task, fell free to ask and I provide all info which I have, of sample of code which I have (it's not working)



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/liOQGys
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks