Is ByteTrust and legit company

I would like to know if ByteTrust is legit! I have ask for a withdrawal from my account since 01/05/2024. First they ask for a deposit of 20% of the total sum (which I submitted) in order to take the money out (which they say will be return to me once I get the funds.) It is 04/30 today and now they want a 5% miner fee before I can get my funds. My question is this a scam to extract more money from me? Should I give them the 5%. Need Help?

Chino



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/6H3nxYi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks