Decoding Base64 from an old wallet.dat

Good day! I found a wallet.dat file on my old computer and no longer know the password, now I had the idea and what I read in the forum that I read the Base64 code and then convert this code.

Unfortunately my knowledge is limited and now I'm not sure if the file is corrupted.

This is what the Base64 code looks like (not complete!): wKOCZEPaRssAQAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAwtmcm9tYWNjb3VudAABbgM4MzkJdGltZXNtYXJ0CjEyOTkxMjQ5NTYAAAAAAAK998GAAAAAjAAECdHi6UcWqMkoj92i8H4xWg/AlJx55Qa0EIouIrCN5JjQvYgAA ......

The Base64 code consists of a total of 5,013,504 characters!?

When I convert it, my resulting text looks like this (not complete!): =T����|`-;:6F[*w)�����������fromaccount�n1034 timesmart 1300202056�����}`��#�tx�&vQ,P$=/S~6d5ubGb~Y[���1[X1~0$v fx)���G0D d[ꎹka|OvkӘǟXюz ((I=QVP+o.ݑGAfQLMFjw)w]w aIO϶4}uwHX> !``L���vbܶ"~`4gv)p@4����v.UN<I3VL

Shouldn't I see the password here or is the file corrupted or what is it?



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/Lom85vJ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks