Transaction pending for 10 days now

I sent Bitcoin from one wallet on cash app to a wallet on black chair on November 8th for around $260 it's been 10 days now and it is still showing as unconfirmed. mind you when I sent it there was no question about what fee rate to select from or that would have been selected at the fastest, obviously. Can anyone please advise me what I can do aside from wait til the end of time. I needed These funds 9 days ago. I thought this was the future of monetary transacting it seems more like something that should be on its way out frankly. Greatly appreciate whatever help you can do



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/aXdkIAs
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks