Lightning bitcoin transaction failure

I'm kind of nubile in lightning bitcoin. I had issue with cashapp lightning btc transactions so I tried out a different wallet (Speed) .I was able to fund it with my cashapp btc but now I cant send any lightning btc to any wallet or send any payments. When trying to send back to cashapp I get unable to locate suitable source. With payments it just says failed. I can't get any help from Speed support today . If anybody knows what I need to do please help. Ty



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/GNoqAVU
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks