Could transaction amount from Coinbase to Explorer be mine from inheritance?

My life companion passed away nearly 2 years ago, and left me as a beneficiary to his assets along with 3 family members. The estate is still not settled. The executor of the estate refuses to admit that my companion had cryptocurrency, took all of his verified devices and has not listed cryptocurrency on his assets. When I went to send $50 from My Coinbase it gave me the option to view the transaction on Block Explorer. When I do that the amount of the transaction shows $729,000. My coinbase account does not, nor has never reflected such a large amount. It is highly possible that my partners did. After seeing this I read a data check on my coinbase account and found not only my name on my account, but my now deceased companions name on my account too. His name was never on my account prior to opening the account in 2014 until now and I did not add him. The data also revealed my addresses and payment types and says "primary source of funding- inheritance". Could this mean that my companion made be beneficiary of his BTC and the $729,000 is what I inherited and it is sitting in Blockchain? I can see the information only if I click the option to view from Coinbase. However, I can not view directly from Blockchain or after I login. My account information will not load, everything just spins. If this question is comical to some of you that are well educated in cryptocurrency, you're welcome for the laughs 😜. There is no denying I am super dumb when it comes to cryptocurrency and I thank you in advance for the simple non complex answer.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/xlHmuJQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks