Finding lost bitcoins

In the early half of 2010 I stumbled across an article in either AOL or Yahoo about buying bitcoins. I remember spending $45 to buy a number of bitcoins. I started bidding at $0.004 and chased my bids up to $0.40. I'm pretty sure I was on bitcoin market.com since that was the only exchange at the time. A year later I erased my 'secret" number. I still have a number I wrote in ad notebook that might have something to do with it. I found that someone called "dwdollar" was running that exchange. If anyone can put me in touch with him or her maybe they can help me track down my bitcoins.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/9pS1qTR
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks