How to extract transaction amounts from tx block?

I'm parsing bitcoin transactions and would like to be able to strip out transaction amounts. This site says that I have to use flags to extract out the transaction amounts but it appears to only take one address into account. Does the same logic hold if I were to apply other flags to the amounts I'm extracting? Also, what are the end markers I could use to extract that amount?

Thank you in advance.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/Q65roLU
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks