Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency community for Turkey?

I am sending this message from Turkey You must have heard about the recent earthquake in
This earthquake completely destroyed my house and my family and we really have no hope to improve the current situation

I have a three-year-old daughter. I can say that my only and only happiness is that none of us, my wife and my daughter, were injured because we were working on the street during the earthquake. My job is a street cook or it was before the earthquake Dear friend, I really need some financial donation I haven't eaten anything for several days and I honestly and desperately request you to be the only person who supports another human being No one has helped so far. I hope you, who see the poverty and death of humanity every day, will support me

I put my wallet address and I hope you don't respond by blocking or deleting or you can't and can't

As a human being, it is really hard for me to lose my pride, honor, dignity and self-confidence because of begging But I really swear by the name of Christ that I am in real need and no one is willing to donate as much as a few meals.

I ask Christ to fill your life with eternal peace and comfort, Amen

My Public Address to Receive BTC:

bc1q7xtw8yf7extu7kt6qnt0wmktqqj8fumlzvqq4f

Pay me via Trust Wallet: https://link.trustwallet.com/send?coin=0&address=bc1q7xtw8yf7extu7kt6qnt0wmktqqj8fumlzvqq4f

Ethereum and binance smart chain BSC & matic address:

0xcB647227D06a403A5726814E5eF9BB8a06BaabC9

Pay me via Trust Wallet: https://link.trustwallet.com/send?coin=20000714&address=0xcB647227D06a403A5726814E5eF9BB8a06BaabC9



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/4vATCbQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks