Introduction of cryptocurrency payments. Generation of child addresses of a cryptocurrency wallet

There is a task: to introduce payment with bitcoins. I found a way to generate addresses for the same wallet. And now I want to make sure that each user has his own address to which he will send the crypt. And then I know that there is a gap limit - this is when only the first 20 addresses are scanned.

I have some questions:

  1. Does the gap limit relate to my problems? After all, I generate addresses programmatically myself.
  2. What happens if, for example, I connect to my wallet in Trust Wallet? Will I see a crypt on my balance sheet that has arrived at the child addresses?
  3. How does Trust Wallet relate to the gap limit? I know so far that Ledger uses a gap limit


from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/0BSPwna
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks