Creating Coinbase acct for a friend

A friend of my recently asked me to create a Coinbase account for her. She noted she had an acct already, but has issues getting into it for "lack of activity". Anyway, I have received no explanation as to why she can't open a new acct for herself. I am very concerned about creating an acct for her in that my personal information is on this acct, yet she will be using it. Am I overly concerned about nothing? Is there anything that could come back and bite me with my link to her activity?

Terry



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange https://ift.tt/6EROGDC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Kwon’s Detention Prolonged Until 2024 As Montenegro Responds To Extradition Requests

Sam Bankman-Fried Trial Begins Tomorrow: 3 Reasons Ex-SEC Official Foresees Conviction

Ethereum Price Plummets 9% As Fed Chair Passes Hawkish Remarks